Mass Tank’s potable water tank solutions are high quality, welded steel, internally epoxy lined, storage tanks that can store potable water and withstand the test of time. We test our tanks to the applicable standards and use the highest quality materials to ensure the drinking water stored is not compromised.
Welded steel potable water tanks are a great choice for storing drinking water. They are made of durable steel that is resistant to corrosion and rust, and they are welded together for a leak-proof seal. Welded steel potable water tanks are available in a variety of sizes and capacities, so you can choose the perfect one for your needs. They are also easy to install and maintain, making them a great choice for both residential and commercial applications.
Here are some of the benefits of using welded steel potable water tanks:
- ASME Certified Pressure Vessels can withstand any pressure required to run a water system.
- They are durable and long-lasting.
- They are resistant to corrosion and rust.
- They are leak-proof.
- They are available in a variety of sizes and capacities.
- They are easy to install and maintain.
- They are a cost-effective solution for storing drinking water.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable way to store drinking water, then a welded steel potable water tank is the perfect choice for you.